Good Communication Promotes Business Growth!
No matter how well you organise your company, refine your unique selling point, recruit the best possible staff in all areas of your activity, set up first-class operational systems the (on paper) most effective and efficient organisation will NOT succeed unless there is a real commitment to investing in a communication message that delivers profitable business growth.
On an organisational level effective communication can help an organisation to;
- Deliver satisfied repeat customers, rather than unhappy ex-customers.
- Deliver well-motivated employees, rather than expensive industrial disputes or a culture of mistrust and uncertainty.
- Deliver a positive reputation in the wider community, based both on product or service quality and a strong identity in the community.
- Deliver innovative and creative strategies because staff will eagerly want to contribute to, and belong with, a forward-thinking and proactive organisation.
- Deliver quality and ownership from all staff.
- Deliver strong and clear decision making.
- Deliver a strong commitment to development and a willingness to accept and get involved with change processes because there is a clear method for explaining change and what it will bring.
Underpinning this approach is the mantra that failing to prepare your communication strategy, despite all other good intentions and practical planning, is preparing to fail in all areas of the business!
For more information on our services please contact us at www.davidsummertonconsulting.co.uk